Fine China Women Workshop, 3/17/18
Time & Location
About The Event
Why is it that only women on the brink of marriage get showered with household appliances, fine china, and Waterford crystal? This question asked by Lydia Brownback in her book, Fine China is for Single Women Too, raises deeper questions single women face in a culture made for marriage.
Single women—you were made to be beautiful no matter what your marital status is. Join us for this popular signature workshop, Fine China Women, facilitated by Debbie Milton, speaker, life coach, and founder of Becoming More Beautiful. If you’re ready to be transformed, then this life-changing workshop is for YOU!
In this workshop, you will:
- Discover the beauty of singleness
- Get answers to living with unfulfilled longings
- Understand the importance of a set apart life
- Learn how to be content with where you are
- Gain a realistic view of marriage
- Address the cost of a paper plate life
- Restore your broken or chipped heart
- Offer your singleness as fine china to the Lord
Your registration fee includes:
- Copy of Fine China is for Single Women Too by Lydia Brownback
- Light refreshments
- Other fun surprises
All workshops have limited space; early registration is recommended. Please contact Becoming More Beautiful with any questions about this workshop at email@example.com.