Is He Man Enough to Marry You Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Have you ever been frustrated, hurt, or discouraged that you gave all your attention and heart into a relationship that did not lead to marriage? Are you recognizing that “playing marriage” is compromising your relationship with Jesus, and more likely, lessening your chance for a man to propose?
We live in a culture that doesn’t emphasize or encourage a man to step up to godly dating or when the time in a relationship has come for a commitment be man enough to marry.
Marriage is too important of a decision to go into it with someone you have to convince to marry you. You deserve God’s best for your life. You are worth being pursued and wooed by someone who will be waiting for you at the altar.
This workshop will equip you to:
- recognize when a man is or isn’t ready or grown up for marriage;
- discern if the relationship is worth keeping or have the courage to let go;
- learn how to date godly and stop giving boyfriend husband privileges;
- know your value whether you are in a relationship or not; and
- surrender your desire for love and marriage to Jesus.
Join Debbie Milton, Founder of Becoming More Beautiful, for this life changing workshop. Space is limited. Early registration is recommended.
Perfect Office Solutions
4500 Forbes Boulevard, Suite 200
Lanham, Maryland 20706
Registration: $35.00 (tickets are non-refundable)
Appetizers and Workbook Included.